Rates Villa Alang Alang
|List Price (per night US Dollars)|
9th January - 30 June ( excluded Easter week),
|USD 420 ++|
1 July - 15 Sept inclusive, 20 Dec - 8 Jan inclusive
(including easter week)
|USD 490 ++|
++Plus 16% Government tax and service charge
* All dates are valid from January 2012 - January 2013
The villa is popular, early direct booking is recommended to have the dates you want
Minimum Stay Requirements:
- Low season : 3 nights
- High season : 4 nights
- Rates are in USD.
- Prices are subject to 16% government tax.
- Late check out can be booked at half the daily rate (subject to villa availability).
- Rates are for the entire villa and based on bedrooms in use.
- 50% deposit is required and the balance finalized 30 days before arrival date.
- Bookings are released after 3 business days with NO deposit confirmation.
- Any damages occuring are the responsibility of the staying guest.
- Check in time 14.00 & Check out time 12.00.
- Pick up service on the arrival date (from airport to the villa only)
- Daily housekeeping and linen service.
- Welcome drinks and fresh flower arragenment upon arrival.
- Standard daily Breakfast.
- Free WiFi Internet service for 24 hours
- 24 hours security service is available
- Meal ordering service from nearby restaurants, food can be delivered 24 hours.
- Air-conditioned car with driver. The driver speaks good English and is also experienced tour guide.
- Motorbike can be rented.
- Scuba diving, river rafting, hiking and many more activities can be booked.
- Same day laundry service at local prices.
- Spa services in the villa with Manori Spa.
- Baby sitter and equipment (subject to availability).
If the reservation is cancelled 61 days or more prior to arrival, deposit will be refunded minus US$500.00* OR 5% of the total booking value (whichever is greater). IMPORTANT: Reservations cancelled 60 days or less prior to arrival, are subject to a complete forfeiture of payment to compensate The Management for the time and effort involved in making a booking and to compensate the owner for the loss of other potential bookings that have been turned down once a booking has been confirmed. The Management requires that all cancellations be notified in writing. (email is acceptable.)
The guest is advised to have travel insurance, for the unlikely event of an illness, accident, loss of personal items and other travel contingencies during the travel or stay in Bali.
The guest is responsible for any damage caused to the villa or its content during the stay, this includes damages caused by other people that the customer invites to the villa.
Please be advised that the villa owner or management is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal items, illness, injuries or accidents during your stay in our villas however caused. Delay in arrival for any reason or changes in travel schedules cannot be compensated by the management.
No responsibility can be taken for failure of machinery or equipment in the villa, but the management will aim to assist the customers in the best way possible and have any such problems rectified as quickly as possible. The management does not accept responsibility for any events that are not in control of the management, such as fire and severe weather and power cuts beyond our envolvement.
Passport & Visa Policy as at November 2011 (Guests should check visa requirements)
Based on Presidential Regulation of the Republic of Indonesia No. 16/ 2008 on the Second Changing of Presidential Decision No. 18/ 2003, there are 12 countries which accepted by Free Visa for Short Visit (BVKS).
Nationals of following 12 countries/Territories are given Visa FREE of charge upon arrival: Brunei Darussalam, Chile, Hong Kong SAR (Special Administration Region), Macao SAR, Malaysia , Maroco, Peru, Phillipines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and Equador.
Nationals of following 21 countries/Territories must obtain a visa on arrival after paying a fee of US$ 25 for a 30 day visa or US$ 10 for a 3 day visa: United States, Australia, South Africa, Argentina, Brazil, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Finland, Hungary, United Kingdom, Italy, Japan, Germany, Canada, South Korea, Norway, France, Poland, Switzerland, New Zealand, Taiwan, Austria, Belgium, India, Ireland, Kuwait, Luxemburg, Maldives, Egypt, Oman, Portuguese, Qatar, China, Russia and Spain.
Nationals of countries not stated above are required to apply for a visa at the Indonesian Embassy or Consulate in their respective country of domicile prior to arrival in Indonesia.